Statement on Charitable Contributions
The Fourth Estate Public Benefit Corporation is committed to positively impacting the global communities by remaining true to mission and vision and the principles we’ve embraced since our founding . By being broadly based in news and journalism for the public benefit and using our reach and brand for good, we are working together to forge healthy, informed and engaged communities.
We take a global and local approach to our giving—through partnerships, collaboration, technology and innovative programming.
At a local level, the Fourth Estate and business units recognize a responsibility to the civic and social health of the communities in which we live and work.
Our Companies’ support reflects the needs of the local community and aligns with our identity as a leading corporate citizen.
- Advancing strong journalistic values
- Strengthening informed and engaged communities
- Ensuring access to local news and information
- Innovative solutions to address freedom of information
- Disaster relief and service donation
- All Fourth Estate PBC and business units are responsible for implementing charitable and giving programs with integrity and in compliance with financial transparency laws, local regulations and industry codes of conduct.
- Funding is provided to eligible institutions and organizations and not to individuals, physician groups or political organizations.
- Unsolicited proposals are not accepted.